Tuesday, May 28, 2013

And the HAHaT winners are...

It's official! 

This was my first year participating in the Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia and I am pleased and amazed by the number of people who joined us in bringing awareness to the world. I am proud to be an author of GLBTQIA literature and hope to bring you works that inspire you, give you strength and, above all, give you hope. A special thanks to all of the terrific people who participated and left comments and to Erika Pike and the wonderful people who began the Hop!

Choosing the winners was a lengthy, complicated, and very scientific process. First, it required that I print all the comments left on my blog. Having done so, I cut each comment into a strip of paper. Then, I pulled my largest bowl from the kitchen cabinet and I carefully placed the strips of paper into the bowl. And tossed them about. And tossed them about some more. Proceeding with caution, I approached Kismet's cage (for those of you who don't know, he's a greenwing macaw) and set the bowl atop the cage. He studied it for some time. *me tapping foot* "Come on, Kiz, I don't have all day." Kismet decided the strips of paper would be nice to bite and tear up. The first three strips that fell from his lips... er... beak won a signed copy of Safe!

And now... drum roll, please... The winners for participating in HAHaT especially beak-picked by Kismet are...
 
Karl
Shirley Ann
JPadawan11
Congratulations!



No comments:

Post a Comment