Friday, May 5, 2017

#ReleaseDay! Troubled Spirits by Sandy Wolters is out!

Happy Release Day to Sandy Wolters! Join me in welcoming her to my blog for the release of her steamy paranormal romance, Troubled Spirits, book one in the Spirit Voices Series!

Troubled Spirits is now available at The Wild Rose Press,
Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes/iBooks, and Kobo!

About Troubled Spirits

Jody has been a conduit for ghosts her entire life. Not only do they come to her for help, but at times she experiences what they feel when they die. This gift or curse comes at a high personal cost—especially when a child is involved. There’s not a man alive who is willing to compete with troubled spirits.

Jared, a wealthy and determined high-powered P.I., has lived without love his entire life. In business if he wants something, he goes after it with a vengeance and is usually not denied. His life experiences have taught him that believing and trusting in others is a dead end street.

But on one magical night Jared meets Jody, and they soon find themselves on the brink of falling in love. But will the spirits surrounding Jody relinquish their hold on her in order for Jared to stake his claim or will their love disappear in an ethereal puff of smoke.

Troubled Spirits is now available at The Wild Rose Press,
AmazonBarnes & NobleiTunes/iBooks, and Kobo!

About Sandy Wolters

I’ve been an avid reader for years. To my husband’s dismay, I have bookshelves full of books, rooms full of books, boxes full of books. My cars have books in them. I just can’t seem to get rid of them after I read them. You just never know when you will want to read it again, right? When my husband bought me a Kindle, it cut down on our need for storage, but it opened me up to books that I might never have experienced otherwise. 

The biggest transition in my relationship with books occurred, however, when I, much to my surprise, became an author. I had started having dreams about people I didn’t know. I started looking forward to my dreams every night. Then I realized that I was daydreaming about these people as well. I'd just be sitting there, and these people and their antics would pop into my mind. Finally, I gave in and began writing their story down, something I had never dreamed of doing. 

My books invariably feature strong women. My husband, Michael, and I have raised two strong daughters, Pilar and Shandelle, and they inspire the characters in my stories. 

I’ve had fun with all the books I’ve written. I think the fact that I insert real events into my books, things that have actually happened in my family’s lives, is like having a private joke. 

Although I write romance novels, they always contain a paranormal twist. I imagine my future writings will always contain romance with strong women and men of character, influenced by events that reach beyond what we consider normal, and perhaps seasoned with a little touch of whimsy.

Find Sandy on her blog, Twitter @SandyWolters, and Facebook!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for spreading the word, Aisling! Your website is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! It's great to have you! Thank you for the compliment on the site!

      Delete